Monday, November 14, 2011

Cute and Classy Hairstyles :)

Thinking about trying this soon :)

Holidays are pretty awesome. Screaming like a banshee is fun ;)



This is positively the cutest braid I've ever seen!

Evelina Barry and Kaley ( Don't have a clue what her last name is) have some of the best Youtube tutorials I've ever seen! :D

Love the way it inspires me <3

I have a well known obsession with braids : Anyone can tell you that :)

Been driving myself nuts with Youtube tutorials about No Heat Curling Hair..etc . It's pretty interesting to read about hydrogen bonds in your hair and blah blah blah which makes your hair straight, wavy or curly. Who knew Science could be so interesting?

Woots! Make up! :) I like natural makeup. Not too flashy or crazy.


People shouldn't judge others by how they look. A few extra pounds and a slightly prodding tummy can easily be lost by exercising and maintaining a healthy diet! It hurts when people comment on my weight. Excuse you, but do I call you anorexic or bulimic because you look like a bag or skin and bones? Dear rude, narcissist people, I'm going to teach you a very important lesson you should learn. Manners! I'm very sure your momma taught you all about it but you didn't really pay attention did you?

Here's a few simple guidelines:
  1. Don't insult people. Not a single hint, trick or evil nasty word from your mouth!
  2. Don't eavesdrop on people's conversation. It has nothing to do with you!
  3. Don't you dare hurt anyone's feelings! What goes around, comes around. I think you'll do well if you keep that in mind!
  4. Be polite, well-mannered and kind. People will love you for it.
  5. Apologize for everything you did wrong to anyone you did it to. I trust it will in fact give you a great peace of mind. 
Last but not least,
Be humble and honest in everything you do. A little sincerity goes a VERY long way. 

And generally, being nice is a good thing. But please, don't let people stomp all over you. That's injustice.

That's pretty much enough for now. Thanks for taking your time to read this post :)
Au revoir, et a la prochaine, 
Maine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...