Monday, February 27, 2012

Blogging Again? Maybe. *winkwink*

Hey!! :)
I'm surprised at myself for blogging again for the second time this week ._.
I think I'm too bored now or maybe it's because I'm weird. HAHA.
I'm supposed to present a speech tomorrow in class :/
It was supposed to be on Friday but we had Merintas Desa.
I wanted to have a speech about Ryan Higa.. But when I asked my teacher if that topic was okay, she said "Who's that?" in a really blur kind of way ._. Y U NO KNOW RYAN HIGA??
So I figured most people in my class wouldn't know him (They don't know what they're missing out on) and I changed my speech to "Overcoming Shyness and Low Self Esteem."
I'm actually about to write it now..
But I'm afraid I might accidentally use words they can't understand ._.
I did that last week when I was explaining what "An idle brain is the devil's workshop" means.
I don't think I've ever seen so many blur faces in my life. HAHAHAHAHA.

<3 
Maine :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...