Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Stuff Going On.

~Advancement Camp is coming up soon (: Which is awesome. Jugra is a pretty amazing place!
~Camporama is going to be in a few months! ;) Everyone (Even if you're not a Ranger) YOU MUST COME. This is going to be huge! It's going to be ginormous! :D
~I have no school on Saturday :) Best news ever. (Next to the ones above.)
~ I'm getting engaged
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What? I'm not kidding. Well I am. But I'm not.

















                                                                                                                                                                       
HAHAHA. I'm just kidding. Sorry. I'm bored.
How old do you think I am?!
Wait. Don't answer that.
Bye,
Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...