Thursday, March 29, 2012

Life, as it is.

Hey yo! (:

So I'm going to the Acts Party thing tomorrow with Jeans.

Have to take a KTM there. Whut the crap. HAHA.

I mean, seriously? I don't even know how to get KTM tickets.

HAHAHA.


Good news! :D

Got back the random essay that teacher asked us to do, to see how good our grammar and yada, yada, yada is.

I did it 10 minutes before passing it up because I didn't come to school when the teacher gave the essay books back to my class.

BUTT WEIGHT.

I still got a 34/35.

How weird is that?

:D

My friend says it's not fair.

And I agree.

LOL.

Just kidding.

She ditched me last minute before Maths class started, to see the whiteboard.

MEANIE.

Then 3 idiots came and tried to sit as close to me as possible.

O_O

Sob story, aight.

At least it was the last period before going home.

Is my school the only one that ends early on Thursday? D:

Don't think so. But I never know.

Watermelon getting more annoying.

Ate ice cream in tuition yesterday (:

My aunt specially bought the ice cream and cones for us.

I felt so loved.

HAHA.

Watermelon kept saying "Maine Teo. Maine Teo." repeatedly non-stop during the class and sniggered when I poked him.

JERK.

Just kidding.

Actually a pretty nice guy.

 Kept sneezing.

My sneezes are like "ahhhh- PHIH!" Or "Ahhh-CHUZZZ!" Not the usual "AHHH-CHOOO!"

So they (meanies) kept trying to make me sneeze -.- .

I hate pepper.

HAHA.

Idk what to say.

Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...