Thursday, April 12, 2012

Headband Curls?

It works!

Nah..I'm lying. Haven't took my hair out of the headband so I don't really know if it'd work.




Ian said it looks like Princess Leia's hairstyle from Star Wars.

Thanks man. HAHA.

Did it because straight hair gets a little bit boring after a while?
*I know you can see mah pimples and discoloration. Don't comment. It's a sore topic for me*



Pretty. But mainstream :/
HAHA. I just like changing up my look.

Oh well.
I guess that's why I'm excited about chalking my hair with my friends this Sunday! :D
Plus draw a moustache on my face even though I'm acting as a woman in the Easter skit.

Yeah yeah. Weird and silly :)

Here's some cat photos: (Skip if you detest cats, you evil cat-hating person. Just kidding.)




<3 :)
Aren't they adorable?
So fluffy and chubby.

Yee fb-messaged me and said he was sad he didn't get to kacau me today -.-
There are so many girls in class and you pick on me?
Sigh.

Tuition was fun last night. Weird but fun! HAHA.

Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...