Thursday, May 17, 2012

Important Fart. Yes. FART.

Hello there :)
Guysgirlspedobears(eww you're gross. Go away!) Just kidding. HAHA.
I'm anxious and stressed out now.
:P

I've finished most of my GMA requirements. Except for the essay.
Which I will be doing tonight.
When I have some inspiration.
:/

HAHAHA. Forrggeeettt itttt .

Anywayssss..

I will be going for my GMA interview this Saturday.
And I'm flipping out like a crazy woman because I don't feel ready for it.
Also, I will be the only one in my church going.
I always thought that Samuel or Cheryl would get it with me and we'll suffer together.
But oh well.

FOREVER ALONE.



At least Jeans and Sher Rin are coming to accompany me :O
If they can that is.
I'm flipping out like crazy.

I'll probably be mute tomorrow for a whole day.

:/

And get fat.

Eating chocolate like no one's business. :P

Okay okay.

Off to do what I need to do.

Byebye.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...