Monday, May 14, 2012

Mumble mumble :3

Hey there! :)

I was cleaning the Rangers store yesterday.
For FIVE hours.
Just for my GMA project.
A bunch of awesome people volunteered to help me out and I'm awfully grateful! :D
You know who you are ;)
It would have been a nightmare to try and clean it by myself.
D:
The amount of water/fizzy drinks we drank was too damn high.

Time flew like a bird yesterday.
Seems like one second I was in SS and the next I was snoozing like a pig.

I wore a tank top covered by a checkered long-sleeved shirt. And I took off the long sleeved shirt when we were cleaning cause I was sweating like mad and my arms couldn't move properly.
Megan asked me why I wasn't shy about showing off my armpits.
Not really. HAHAHA. She asked me why I wasn't shy about wearing just a tank top in public.

I was thinking that based on the way girls I see dress nowadays, wearing a tank top that covers everything is relatively modest :P

HAHA. But seriously. I think lately I've become more confident about the way I dress and I don't give a fart to anyone who judges me.

Which reminds me, I went to my cousin's house for dinner yesterday. Them people were celebrating Mother's Day with seafood. I was so hungry and tired, I just gobbled up everything I saw on my plate.
And one of my aunts who hasn't seen me since last year (When I was still slightly overweight and had an awful acne outbreak-what luck -.-) was staring at me like I was a giant caterpillar. She told my mum that I look different and thinner. Couldn't help smirking. She accused me of having a tummy last time and well, In your face! Sorry, couldn't help myself. Aunts are like that.

I don't know what happened to make me lose weight :O I honestly didn't exercise or change my diet.
*Evil laugh* It's a miracle.

But that proves, you can't judge people by their looks or anything else.

This is how I was like last year:

  • Slightly chubby from over-indulgence on food while I was overseas.
  • Long hair 
  • Pimple-covered face
  • Very quiet around extended Chinese family. (I hate it when they speak Mandarin)
  • Shy-ish.
  • Easy to pick on 
  • Not someone who carries an air of confidence.
  • Relatively normal? Just kidding. I never was normal.
  • Not perverted. HAHA. Just kidding. 
How I'm like this year:
  • Less chubby but still got a tummy that shows when I'm in the swimming pool. I will never be skinny. Not that I want to :P Just a fact. I love food too much. And I'm too lazy to exercise.
  • Shorter hair.
  • Very (not really. HAHA) little pimples. I mean literally little.
  • I talk when I want to :P Not so quiet anymore.
  • Louder and not so timid.
  • Talk back when people insult me.
  • More confident about who I am.
  • Weird. Very weird. 
  • Dat ass. :O (don't take this seriously :P If you're against perverts)
You can't judge people on their looks or attitude. Because people are capable of taking the initiative to change and be a better person.

And my point is, it's nicer for me now. To just be myself and be confident about it. I don't care anymore if people think I laugh weird, smile weird, talk weird or look weird. 

Because I AM WEIRD. 

And proud of it :)

HAHA. Sorry for that fart but it just came out. 

I decided to focus more on music after settling the GMA stuff. 
Yes music. Not studies.
I admit studies has never been one of my primary concerns.

A lot of people predicted that I would get my GMA and I wasn't sure about it. 
When I started on my merits when I was 12, my idea was to get as many merits done as possible. Not to acheive the GMA.
Started small, 10 or so merits that year.
20 merits the next.
And about 10-20 merits last year.
And the big GMA this year.

Things happen without me realizing it.

HAHAHA. 

Aha. Anyways, I sat with the guys in SS yesterday. Jeans and Esther were talking and I was just dying to get my hands on the guitar Sam was using.

 I got up, threw away some rubbish and sat behind Sam. Fab was sitting sideways and saying weird stuff. Darren kept pulling my hair and I warned him I would hurt him if he didn't stop. He didn't stop so I twisted his arms/hands/idkwhat and he said he was sorry non-stop. HAHAHAHA. I'm evil, I know. That's what happens when he doesn't listen.

Sam, Darren and I passed the guitar back and forth during the lesson. 
Teacher showed this video :


And I know it was supposed to be sad and meaningful, not funny.
But I couldn't help joking about Fabian wetting the bed when he was old.
The things I do to stop myself from crying.

Darren said he felt teary. HAHA. So funneyh. 
Didn't know Deer could cry.
D:

Helped Janani with her Mother's Day project and she kept calling me Cheh cheh. HAHA. Awkward, I tell you. I'm not used to terms of endearment. (Big words. WOW)

I remember when someone asked me if I would ever get a boyfriend. 
When I said "No, why should I?" She told me that "Because that's what girls do in high school!"
YOU MAD BRO?
Ohhh! That's the whole point of high school! To get a BOYFRIEND (Justin Bieber, anyone? :P)
LIES.
You don't get a boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/dog because you're EXPECTED to.
You get one because you WANT to.
Crazy peeple.

Life isn't all about getting boyfriend after boyfriend after .. you get my point. 

Personally I think, you should get to develop your character more and be more mature before doing it.
Cause if you don't understand yourself, how can you expect someone else to?

I admit I do find some guys attractive and have crushes and all.
It's normal after all.

But I want to know and understand myself more before I make a decision like dat :)

Sides, a boyfriend would be a waste of time if the relationship doesn't last.

And I have too much to focus on now :P

Maine.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...