Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Yes, this is Maine :P

Hey there! :)
As usual.

Heads up, I'm making a page to drop in some deets about how my life is/was D:
Shocker.
Hahaha! I'm serious though. Not sarcastic :P

I've decided to become a prefect next year. Enough slacking for the lazy one.
I would prefer being a librarian for obvious reasons, like the fact I love books and I think the uniform is pretty.
But I would have to come to school in the afternoon to do stuff. So NEIN NEIN NEIN.
Prefect it is.
:P
Not this year since I've too much to focus on now.
Prefects get to wear black shoes. BONUS.
I like black shoes.
HAHA.
My friend is encouraging me to be one.
She wanted me to last year but I was way too lazy to do it.
Finally, I actually feel like I should D:
So I shall.
Unless I chicken out.
Which I probably will.
Or maybe I won't.
But I don't know :P

Yeah.

My phone is dead and it has no chance of revival.
I really really need a phone NOW.
Everyone is complaining that they can't contact me because I have no phone and I don't remember their numbers too :/
Naaahhh.
Dad is stalling. HAHA. I think he doesn't want me to go crazy at the phone shop.
But I shall wait impatiently.
:P

I have 3 new songs to learn on the piano . But I'm slacking here. #awkwardpokerface.

No one's giving me chocolate.
OKAY


Oh well.

Maine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...