Friday, June 15, 2012

Banana Love :)

Hey there! :)
Just thought I would show you the latest friendship bracelet I made :P
I made a Bromance one too. But I like this more.




Yeah. That's all . HAHA.

Spread the Banana Love! <3

I'm planning to make a "Youtube" category (sort of) bracelets.
Eg: Ryan Higa, Kevjumba, David Choi and etc.

Cause I like it. HAHAHA.

So if you have any suggestions, feel free to post it in the chatbox, comments or somewhere I can find it .

My dad suggested making and selling them to people who want it *pokerface*
So if you want one, just let me know :)
You can choose the words, colors and blah blah blah.
The more colors and stuff, the more EXPENSIVE it'll be.
But don't worry.
It's all less than RM10 for sure.
I think the highest price won't even reach RM8 -__-

Oh cheeze.

If Rangers decides to have a fundraiser, this would be my idea for raising money.
Besides selling other stuff, washing cars and baking (I hope) HAHA.
I love fundraising.
Mehh. It's fun work :)

Maine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...