Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 2: My Crush #30dayletterchallenge

Hey Voldermort :)

I'm sure you don't know why I named you after a guy with no nose :P Pretty awkward, isn't it? Especially when you have a pretty cute nose. HAHA. No, I'm not a creepy person who stares at people's noses.

This is kinda awkward. Writing you a letter you'll never read. Also because I've never talked to you before because I was too shy -__-

Why do I like you? Hmmm. Why indeed? I'm not going to say it's because you're cute and I like your smile. Although I do. HAHAHA. I've never really noticed you till 4 years ago. And yeah, I'm a pretty blur person. The first time I noticed about you was that you smiled a lot, had talents that I liked, and you were pretty confident. What I liked was that you seemed comfortable being yourself. Which was something I certainly lacked back then.

I've liked you for four years. (for four. LOL) I know there isn't a chance you'll like me back because you're a flirt. Kinda. Idiot. LOL. Just kidding, but seriously. And I know it's kinda creepy. And trust me, I tried to stop. I really did. I'm still trying to stop liking you now. I don't want to like you, but you make yourself just so bloody different from other guys I know, and I like that. WHY DO I LIKE THAT?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm really in love with you or just infatuated. You're the kind of guy I like and maybe, I like you because you're everything I wish I could be. (Except for the flirt part. Jerk :P) Now, when I look at you, I get this crazy urge to laugh my ass off. Not because you look funny or anything. Because of some crazy exhilarated part of me that goes nuts when I see you. Or MAYBE I find you a funny object O.o Nahh.

I feel so much comfortable talking to guys who are just my friends. But when it comes to you, I'd do anything to avoid getting close to you. Why? Well, because I don't want to get close to you and be crushed when you end up liking someone else.

My friends think it's cute that I like you. But I disagree. I think it's freaking creepy that I like you. Why couldn't I have chosen to like someone else? Stupid heart . Making me get attracted to someone I have no chance with.

I'm not the prettiest girl out there. I'm not funny, easy to talk to, or special in any way. But I'll always like you for who you are, I won't ever want you to change into someone you're not. That counts for something right?

Why am I so afraid to talk to you? I don't even have the answer to that.
I can't even talk to you online. I'm a coward and a fool.

The best I can hope for, is that one day, maybe you'll like me for me. And maybe, we could be friends.
Yeah. Friendzoning myself. *Facepalm*

I wish you nothing but the best, if you ever fall for someone else. You deserve better than me.

It's something I can't hide. It's something I can't deny. So here I go, Baby, I love you. 


Maine.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...