Monday, July 9, 2012

Life Isn't About That

Hey there! :)

So, what do you think life is about?


I don't know about you, but MY parents think that life is about getting good grades, getting a scholarship and  progressing to become SOMEONE important in life. And yes, maybe that is kinda true. Sometimes I feel like jumping off a bridge at the thought of STUDYING. Me and studying don't get along very well, you know.But I can't help thinking that there's so much more to life than that.

I don't want to live by the book and be a perfectly good girl my whole life. I want to go out and experience things. Know what I mean? I want to skydive, bungee jump, and do crazy things. Because when I'm about to die, I won't regret the fact I wasn't a straight-As student or successful person. I'll regret not going out there and changing people's lives.

Some people think life is about getting a boyfriend/girlfriend/yadayada or about partying in clubs till their brains drop out. But what's the purpose in doing that? It may be fun but it could also be a complete waste of time.

I admit that sometimes, I worry about things that aren't really important like how fast I can finish learning a song in time or about a certain someone and all. And it actually kinda drives me crazy. HAHA. If I don't stop doing this, I'll probably have a mental breakdown.

Life has so much more to offer, than just the perfect jobs, college, university and all. I always despised the fact that, in my eyes, it seems like my life has been all planned out for me. Study hard in school, get into college/university, get married, have kids, get a good job, grow old and die.

It looks TOO organized to me. I'm a messy person. I prefer my life scattered in different directions and I want to have a CHOICE in what I do. I don't like to live by the rules.

Is it crazy for me to want to go all out and just be myself? I've never been the type to go along with life's plan for me.

I'm just going to give it my all and see where life takes me.

I'm not worried about my future..much. What I'm really worried about is not making a difference.

Now this is probably why I want to travel the world. HAHA.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...