Monday, July 2, 2012

Memorable moments :)

Hey there! :)

So recently, I was having a conversation with a friend. He asked me why I had so many photo albums on Facebook. Nah, he actually said "Wah! You got so many photos wan." And I just said "I take a lot of photos. It's a hobby." (LOL. Just remembered the Photo challenge. yikes.) Then we started discussing types of photos we find on Facebook and stuff.

Have you ever noticed, some photos you find on Facebook are of people holding the camera/phone in front of them, making a smushy face (duckface for instance) and CLICK. There's your little duck. HAHAHA. I used to do stuff like that when I was a Fb noob. LOL. The shame. But seriously though. I did it cause I thought it was normal. WTF brain. HAHAHA.

Don't you think it's better to take photos of memorable moments?

If you look back at your photos maybe 10 years later, would you want to see smushy photos of yourself alone and bored and having nothing to do, or photos with your friends/family/cat doing something silly and having the time of your life? I'd choose the latter.

I'm not judging or criticizing you if you do take smushy photos. I'm just saying that maybe it'll be nicer to take a photo of good times, not bored-out-of-my-mind moments.

Eating homemade sushi. :3 Em yum yum!

Here's funny thing. A few days ago, I was saying to my dad I wished I had a little kitten to play with. And Bam! Some stray, friendly kitten runs into my house and makes everyone fall in love with it :)

Even my Mum tolerates it, although she finds kittens scary and unpredictable. HAHA.

Anyways, have a great day :)

I loob you for reading this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...