Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Way You Look

Hey guys! :)

Just some things I want to talk about. And yes, maybe a little bit of ranting.

Confession 1:Wearing short shorts/dresses/skirts? Yeah. Not my thing. 
Just so you know, I mean short in a way where you can practically see their butts. It makes me wince when I see people wearing shorts/dresses/skirts that show off their asses. Maybe I'm being a little picky about it. But I believe in being modest when it comes to dressing. Heck, even wearing a DECENT length dress makes me uncomfortable.

The only time I'd wear really short shorts is when I'm at home where there's privacy and no perverted eyes can see :P I'm not being biased. Some people DO look okay, maybe even cool with short stuff (Psshh. Well not THAT short). But I can't stand those who wear extremely high heels, low-cut tops and extremely short shorts/dresses/etc. You don't have to degrade yourself to look pretty.

Note:
Something I don't believe in is living up to society's expectations.


Let's be honest here. Now you see people going anorexic, bulimic, diet-crazy and crap because society thinks that to be beautiful, a woman should have the perfect figure, the perfect hair, and just about the 'perfect' everything. As a result, you can see a lot of girls pushing themselves over the edge to be what society expects of them.

It makes me sick. Ever heard of perfect imperfections? Could you imagine every single one of us being skinny, pretty and basically just clones of the perfect person? Good things come in all shapes and sizes. There's a reason why God made us different. If He wanted us to be society's image of  'perfect', he would have created us all EXACTLY the same. He made us look different so we can be unique and be our own person.

You'd still look pretty even if you have a dozen freckles, a slightly protruding stomach (This is so me LOL), pimples or some other imperfection you don't like about yourself.

Keep in mind though, you still have to watch what you eat and exercise because you might get life threatening sicknesses if you don't. It's one thing to be comfortable with your body image. It's another to risk threatening your health.


Confession 2: I don't wear makeup.
Yeah okay. My idea of makeup is lip balm to protect my lips from cracking.LOL. My lips crack a lot cause I don't really drink a lot of water O_O Eye shadow, mascara, blush and etc? I don't use. The last time I wore eye shadow and etc was Camporama because we were forced to. HAHA. Not a big fan of make up, to be honest. I have a tendency to rub my eyes when I wear gunk on my eyes. Can't help it, it feels pretty darn itchy. Just for the matter, I don't think I'm really good at pulling off the makeup look. I look better normal, I guess.

Note 2:
Makeup is to enhance your beauty. Not to cover up your face so people can't see what you really look like.
In my opinion, anyway. That is if you DO wear make up. LOL. I'm kinda an anti-makeup and stuff person. I grew up with boys so I tend to prefer just being me and not wear gunk on my face. HAHA. That's what years of getting sweaty, stinky and muddy, does to me.

But yeah, not wearing makeup and all the time would be a better option. You should try embracing your natural beauty. That's just what I think anyways. HAHA.

I'm kinda bored, I'll admit to that. HAHA. And yeah, I do go overboard a bit with my nonsense chatting. 


But oh well :) 


Just remember, you just gotta be happy about who you are. You don't need society's approval, a perfect figure or a ton of makeup on your face to look beautiful. 


Bananalovesyou :) 


P.S. I'm generally an EXTREMELY modest person so I kinda overreact about lack of decent clothing. HAHA. So don't get offended by this post, please :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...