Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Webcam, Musings and Updates :)

Webcam photos which I took right after school :P



What the heck. LOL. I wanted to see what happens to the hand if I put it there. Not bad.



This is my favorite :) I think. I like the color effect.
And you can't see my uniform. LOL.



Silly banana.



I look so orange. LOL. But mehh.


Fluffyhair4lyfe. HAHAHA. I'm so jelly of girls with perfectly straight NORMAL hair. -___- But then again, I like my hair still. Some days, I feel happy with my imperfections.

Hehe :)

Evil Maine:

Planning to do something. Don't worry, it's not crazy or mean :P

Hehehe, I'm so happy, I'm going nuts right now. HAHAHA.

CONTROL YOURSELF WOMAN.

School was nice :) Made people laugh, earned money, didn't study much (Aiyah, biasa la LOL) and had fun.
Got THREE more orders for the name thingy (which I still haven't given a name to LOL). My wallet was so fat today, I had trouble closing it.

Went to the church area just now. Talked to my aunt and uncle. Thought I saw Andrew, but I was so tired, I didn't bother to check if it was him. Yeah, Lazy me (Kevjumba ;])

And I'm sorry I can't tell you what I'm up to. LOL. Idiot brother STILL reading my blog, in case I forget.

But yeah, BUN-NANANA.

Lobe you :)

Maine.

P.S. Probably gonna blog again later today so don't worry.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...