Friday, July 6, 2012

Would You Rather? (Tag)

Hey guys! I'm bored and I decided to try out the Youtube "Would You Rather" tag. Since I do not post videos on Youtube, I'll just answer the questions here.

Personal Choices:

Would you rather be forgotten or hatefully remembered?
-Forgotten of course.


Would you rather be three feet taller or shorter?
- Hard to say. I'm pretty happy with my height now :P


Would you rather able to read everyone elses mind all the time or always know their future?
-Read people's minds. That is super cool! :D


Would you rather be hairy all over or completely bald?
-Completely bald. Don't want hair in unwanted places. HAHA.


Would you rather end hunger or hatred?
-Hatred. It's more poisonous than hunger.


Would you rather give bad advice or take bad advice?
-Take bad advice? (Since I have no choice -_-) Bad things happening to me, I can deal with. But making other people's life miserable isn't really an option.


Would you rather go with out t.v or music for the rest of your life?
-Music definitely. I love it more than any other.


Would you rather invent a cure for cancer or a cure for aids.
-Hard one. Ermm. Cancer. Personal reasons.


Would you rather never use internet or watch tv again?
-Never watch tv again. You can watch shows online, right? HAHA.


Would you rather love and not be loved back or be loved and never love?
-Love and not be loved back. I can't imagine not loving.


Would you rather meet an alien visitor or travel to outer space?
-Travel to outer space :) Explore other planets.


Would you rather give up your computer or your pet?
-Computer. Sorry. LOL. I love my pets more. I can't hug my computer when I'm lonely.

Would you rather get even or get over it?
-Get over it. Growing up, I realized revenge isn't really a good thing.


Would you rather forget who you were or who everyone else was?
-Oh, that's a tough one. Umm umm. Forget who everyone else is? I can get to know them again but finding out who I used to be, almost impossible.


Okay, I'm bored. And you probably can tell. HAHA.

Don't feel like talking to anyone or blogging much.

When I'm sick, I just want to be alone.

Maine.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...