Friday, August 17, 2012

And yet, another day out.

Hey there!

Don't you just hate it when something sneaks up on you and attacks you? And you don't know what's happening because you didn't expect it to happen? Well, I do. -___-

Went to play badminton today. Matthew came to pick me up. I didn't want to wake up at first but I forced myself because I knew Meg was only going because I'm going. And yes at the court, I was a little bit drunk and drowsy, so I fooled around a bit, dancing and playing barefooted and laughing like crazy even when nothing funny is actually happening. Which was quite normal for me.

I drank a bottle of water and Pepsi. After a while, we went for lunch. I thought I was hungry but when the chicken chop came, I was like O_o. Couldn't muster up any appetite. So Matthew ended up eating it. So yes, basically I was fasting all day. HAHA. Up till now. And I'm still not hungry. OH WAIT. I ate an ice cream. Does that count? Hahaha.

I've also been super tired today. Fell asleep in Daniel's car, on his couch, during lunch before the food came, and when I came back, I dropped dead on the couch after taking a bath while watching CSI. I NEVER SLEEP when I watch CSI. Sleep deprived maybe. I usually don't sleep this much.

And I keep feeling sudden spurts of rage. Even when there's nothing to be pissed off about. Urgghh. What the heck, brain. Or heart. Whatever you are that's making me feel mad.

Megan and I kept exchanging secret glances and whispers just to mess with the guys' heads. HAHA. It's funny to hear someone asking what's going on when there's really nothing going on. Or maybe we're just a little retardation (retarded asians. no racism, I just heard it in Maths and thought it sounded like that. LOL).

I'm still extremely sleepy even after sleeping for the past 4 hours. And longing for chocolate :3

Big Bang Theory craze. Addicted to watching that show now. LOL. Sheldon Cooper is just so awesome.

My cat has taken to climbing up the piano and sitting on top of it. Gave me a heart attack when she stepped on the lower keys just now. HAHA.

Not sure what I should talk about now, so I'm just gonna keep quiet :)

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...