Monday, August 27, 2012

Church, Rangers, Sakai's Birthday :)


Hey there! :D
Update:
I finally have my tickets to the Ryan Higa thing! :D WHEE!! Only a few days left till he comes. Hehehe.
Commander Molly asked me to come up with creative ideas to decorate and update the Rangers' noticeboard. I'm not really creative, but I'll do my best :)

Church:
Anyways, I went to church service yesterday. So tired and half asleep. Pastor Henry's sermon was hilarious though. HAHA. Went out halfway during service because Esther was hungry. Saw Jonathan, Jonathan, Wei Loong, John Joel and etc eating breakfast/lunch. Drank some of Wei Loong's Chinese tea because he said I could if I wanted to. Hehe. Went back to service.

After service ended, we lepak-ed in the foyer for a while, just staring at the cupcakes. LOL. Finally went to eat lunch :3 FOOD. I love you so much <3.

Rangers:
Walked to the fellowship hall for Rangers. Everyone was signing merits and discussing, so I got bored. Did not do any merits yet this year :O First time. Getting the GMA made me lazy. HAHA. Must get Double gold Buffalo at least. I played games on Daniel's phone and Facebook-ed. Meg, Esther and I kept poking Don for fun. hehe. Saw Andrew and David Supp so I went outside to do nonsense. David asked some girls (including me) and guys to play "Satu Gudu Gudu" for the 30th anniversary video. It was fun but Jonathan stepped on my feet by accident and I haz bruises on it now. It hurts to wear shoes -__- Oh well.

Had to go back into the room after they left. Daniel brought in a birthday cake and he (or someone else?) asked everyone to sing a song. So we sang the ABC song. He didn't specify WHAT song :P Then we sang the birthday song. Attack the cake to steal the chocolate-ty pieces. Hehe. It was a fruit cake. I only eat chocolate cakes cause I'm weird that way :( So I ate the fruits on top of it instead.

Jeans and Esther attacked Meg with some icing from the cake. I didn't because I knew she doesn't like oily things on her face (pimples, you know) and I didn't want her to brutally murder me O_o. Ran around and attacked people with cake. Cmdr Kwang Yew didn't even mind it. HAHA. Don didn't like it. Matthew was there. Idk whose idea it was to attack him, but I just went along with it. So Esther, Aijean, Samuel and I caked him. It was pretty funny. He had cake all over his hair, clothes and face.

Once Rangers was officially over, we walked to the foyer. Lepak-ed for a while. Wei Loong told me that people who blog are lame -__- Okay. Sheesh. I thought the others would come to celebrate Megan's birthday, but they had to go back. School, I guess.

Daniel told us to walk to Setia City Mall. I said "Don't need. We'll jump on top of Andrew's car." But he fetched us there anyway.

Sakai's Birthday:

We got there earlier than the rest, so we decided to go to McDs to eat nuggets and fries. Em yum yum :3 Matthew came a while later. Then Andrew, Sze Yie, Sarah and Yu Jin (idk how to spell. lol) came after he did. Finished eating, so we just sat there and talked for a while. Then we walked to Starbucks. Meg wanted to go outside, so I went with her. Talked about things and took photos.

Andrew, Yu Jin, Matthew and Daniel were sitting on the couches outside Starbucks when we came back. Sat on the couch behind them and relaxed :) Talked to the guys, I took Andrew's jacket, Meg took his iPad and I teased Matthew by taking away his cap. He really doesn't like people taking his cap. His precious <-LOTR :D HAHA.

The conversations we had after coming back from the field:
Meg was immersed in Fruit Ninja. HAHA.

Guys: So what were you guys doing there?
Me: Smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.
Guys: Eh, dangerous la. Can get high.
Me: Yeah. Andrew taught us how to get high.
Andrew: What? :O
Me: On oxygen. HAHAHA.
Andrew: Oh. LOL.

Talked about my skin discoloration with the guys. Daniel said "One kiss from Ryan Higa will surely heal you wan." Somehow he found out I'm going for the Ryan Higa event. Matthew said "Nigahiga ah. Wow." Andrew said "Your panau turning from white to pink because you're blushing." Ehh, can blush wan ah? :O Oh god why. I didn't realize I could blush.

They joked (I HOPE they were kidding) about me not being the type to date Asian guys and I'll only date Chinese Americans and something like that. Banana-cists. HAHA. What the heck, bro. Little do they know....

Wanted to drink Starbucks, so I went to the counter with Megan to order. The guys who took our order were either too friendly or flirting. HAHA. One guy asked me "Where's your Popeye?" cause I was wearing an Olive Oly shirt. They made us smile though. Lol. It was funny. One guy wrote "Mejan" on her cup so we had to correct him.. Mejan. LOL.

Meg wanted to go to the field and drink our iced chocolate drinks there. So we did. Drank, relaxed, talked and walked around. The others came later and joined us. I couldn't finish my drink so I asked Andrew to finish it for me. Played the "Talking Tom and Ben" app on Andrew's iPad. Andrew, Matthew and Daniel were just talking random crap into it. HAHA.

Matthew: Daniel sucks.
Daniel tried to say something but the app didn't copy everything he said.
Matthew: Suck Daniel's balls.
Me: Eww, what the heck man. HAHAHA.

That was so disgusting, yet hilarious. Talked about "S"es. Someone said "Andrew has an S."
Me: Yeah, a hot one.
Inside joke. LOL. Lepak-ed for a while till it got dark. Then we started walking around. Andrew and Matthew had a fake wedding ceremony. I think they were a bit drunk O_o. Matthew sat really close to the water. Andrew went up behind him and said :If you need a push, I can give you one. Daniel said something about Pastor Phillip and 'a push in life'. Talked a LOT of nonsense yesterday.

Megan kept stealing Matthew's cap and laughing like a maniac when he tried to get it back. Andrew's jacket was unbelievably heavy :O for a jacket. He has 7 jackets. I am so jelly -__- I wants some jackets. Daniel and Matthew went back in their own cars. Andrew took the rest of us home. Heard a lot of familiar songs on car radio. Sang along a bit.

Stopped by the Sentosa food court to tapau food home. Andrew bought mee goreng for me. He said it was okay to ask, so I did. HAHA. FOOD <3

Came home, took a shower and fell asleep :)

Pretty awesome day. Hehe.

Some of K.Daniel's photos:




We were all staring at Sarah and Yu Jin.











Saw a lot of the 'draw me like one of your french girls' poses. Didn't get to take any photos of it :( Argghh.


Meg playing Diamond Dash in McDs.





Grass :)





Our shoes and bags.






So sweet :')


Making silly faces.



My iced chocolate with whipped cream.

Meg's without whipped cream.


Day's getting darker. 


Matthew and his precious cap being taken away by Sze Yie.

It's NIGHT :D







And a wild Sakai appears!

hehe. 

It was a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. U're sure blessed with good memory. U remembered what we said. Haha. Btw,the pics u took were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, trust me. Most of the time, I don't even remember what I ate for dinner yesterday. LOL. I ran around saying "remember, remember, remember." till I remembered what happened. LOL. Thanks man :)

      Delete

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...