So I recently came across the "Let's Be Honest" tag by Taite and I thought oh well, might as well try it out.
Basically, all I have to do is be honest about so and so :)
Taite's (cool name! no?) description: Anyways in this post I am going to tell you some things about me that you probably don't know, and some of the things I am going to tell you I wish were not true, and some I love! This is just kind of a fun "get to know me" post!
So here goes:
Not so good:
- I'm a slacker and I don't really care much for my exams and school in general. Haha.
- I have a really bad temper, and sometimes I consider taking anger management classes.
- I talk a little weird because of a surgery I had years ago.
- I used to hate dresses, but now I find certain types of dresses pretty :)
- I have a weird obsession with photography, even when I'm not the best at it.
- I'm annoying, which I consider a good thing, so I think something's wrong with me.
- I find some guys cute and/or attractive, but I don't overly obsess about them like some girls do.
- I'm content with my non-Android/Apple phone although I think it would be nice to have an iPhone.
- I prefer blogs, stories and etc to be well-written and interesting. I wouldn't settle for anything less.
- I love making craft.
- I love learning how to play musical instruments.
- I can't think of any more good things.
- I don't wear makeup. At most, lipbalm because I have dry lips.
- I love action flicks and comedies.
- I only wear comfortable shoes.
- I prefer long necklaces to chokers.
- I love my Teehee band. HAHA.
- I constantly put on and take off my ring if I wear one.
Well, that's it :) Hehe.