Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Let's Be Honest Tag.

Hey there! :)

So I recently came across the "Let's Be Honest" tag by Taite and I thought oh well, might as well try it out.
Basically, all I have to do is be honest about so and so :)

Taite's (cool name! no?) description: Anyways in this post I am going to tell you some things about me that you probably don't know, and some of the things I am going to tell you I wish were not true, and some I love! This is just kind of a fun "get to know me" post!


So here goes:
Not so good:

  • I'm a slacker and I don't really care much for my exams and school in general. Haha.
  • I have a really bad temper, and sometimes I consider taking anger management classes.
  • I talk a little weird because of a surgery I had years ago.
  • I used to hate dresses, but now I find certain types of dresses pretty :)
  • I have a weird obsession with photography, even when I'm not the best at it. 
Good:
  • I'm annoying, which I consider a good thing, so I think something's wrong with me. 
  • I find some guys cute and/or attractive, but I don't overly obsess about them like some girls do. 
  • I'm content with my non-Android/Apple phone although I think it would be nice to have an iPhone. 
  • I prefer blogs, stories and etc to be well-written and interesting. I wouldn't settle for anything less.
  • I love making craft.
  • I love learning how to play musical instruments. 
  • I can't think of any more good things.
Random:
  • I don't wear makeup. At most, lipbalm because I have dry lips. 
  • I love action flicks and comedies. 
  • I only wear comfortable shoes.
  • I prefer long necklaces to chokers. 
  • I love my Teehee band. HAHA. 
  • I constantly put on and take off my ring if I wear one. 
Well, that's it :) Hehe. 

Byebyez. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...