Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pages :)

Hey you!

Third post today. Yeah, I'm on a roll now. HAHA.

Anyways, just to inform you that I have updated the "Secrets<3" and "Dreams <3" pages for your viewing pleasure :) Or not.

Secrets <3 : is my about me page.

Dreams<3 : Is basically a page filled with a ton of photos for you to stalk  see.

MORE pages will be coming soon :D

As soon as I figure out what the page should be about. LOL.

I write nonsense sometimes. Forgive me. I do my best not to be random but I can't help myself.

In fact, I'm rather proud of myself for not killing you with information overload by now. Hehe.

My darling Bastogne biscuits are finished ! :( Can't eat them till November when I'm in Holland. Sigh.

Yeah, see? Getting sidetracked again. -__-

Anyway, be sure to check out the other pages if you want. HAHA. Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...