Friday, August 17, 2012

Polaroid pictures :)

Hey there! :)

So remember the other day, I went to Setia City Mall with Jeans and Meg? While we were there (in Typo), we spotted a box with Polaroid pictures with the cool vignette effect. But it was RM30 and most of the pictures were repetitive, so I thought it wasn't worth it.

A while ago, I thought, heck, why don't I just make my own? I may not have a Polaroid camera (not very good at using it too. LOL) or anything, but I have plenty of pictures I can edit. And I like editing photos. HAHA. So I shall do it right now :D

One:
Two:

Three:
Four:

Five:

Six:


Seven:
Eight:

Nine:

Ten:
Eleven:
Twelve:

Thirteen:

Fourteen:


Fifteen:

(Books and piano, me favorite things combined) 
Sixteen:
Seventeen:
Eighteen:

Nineteen:
Twenty:
Twenty-One:


For the record, this is just made out of fun and boredom :P So don't criticize me for Photoshop-ping and shit. HAHAHA. Thank you :)

Hope you enjoy this rather random and weird post. It only took about a minute or so to make one. Teehee.

Lots of bananas and chocolate ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...