Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Redesigned :D

Hey there! :D

You might notice (or not) that I've completely redesigned my blog :)

I've been thinking about it for some time, and I thought "well, you know what Nike says."
So I just did it. HAHA.

It took a while, making a new banner, adjusting the widths, choosing a new background, changing the colors and font, but I had fun :) Thought of removing the chatbox... but then I decided to just leave it there.


What do you think of the banner?
I decided to change the title because, there's plenty of banana love, but no lies or secrets, because I don't want just anybody to invade my secrets and privacy :P I have another blog for a reason. HAHA.

Story of A Girl makes sense. I'm a girl and this is my story. HAHA. Was weighing between "Story of a Girl" and "Story Of A Banana." But I've already mentioned Banana Maine. So it might be a little too much banana-ness going on.. :P

I chose the photos because they were prettay :D

Yeah, that's all I can think of right now. Teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...