Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sleeping, Cookies, Yadayada :P


Hey there! :)

Something weird happened last night. I slept early O_O As in 7pm early. I ate spaghetti for lunch and Asam Laksa for tea (LOL. Actually another late lunch at 4pm. We don't do teatime in my family) Yeah, did not have dinner and breakfast. I woke up again at 2am and went back to sleep after drinking some water.

So sleepy and kinda not in the mood to eat. Which is weird. I'm usually hungry like crazy in the morning.

King Daniel asked me to write for the Fuxion website. As well as the Rangers website. I don't mind but I'm not an expert on writing O.o. I usually just crap about my life and talk nonsense. HAHAHA. Oh well, might be fun.

Weirdest dream last night. I had a dream where I just got off my bed and walked out of the house to the middle of nowhere. Hence, my reason for waking up at 2am -.- Otherwise, I was having the best sleep of my life.

Anyway, I turned one of my cookies into a necklace. Attaching the other one to a key chain now :) I don't know why, but I feel the urge to bring a cookie everywhere. Maybe it's because it controls my cravings for food or something :O Which is weird. I think it's because I love cookies :) Yum yum.

Okay, I think I'm talking too much because of my sleep overdose.

Not really sure what time I'm supposed to go to church today. I guess I'll just go at 10.30am.

Well, till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...