Saturday, August 18, 2012

Smiles :)

Hey there! :)

I deleted most of my photos on Facebook. I just... don't like them and I decided to take them off my profile. I cringed from the weirdness of the photos so I couldn't take it anymore. HAHAHA. If you check out my profile now, there's about a quarter of what it used to be.

Remember the Polaroid post from yesterday? Considering selling them as a fundraiser for the anniversary, because it's interesting. Hehehe. So if the idea does come into action, please consider buying it :P Or just buy it (Because you know what Nike says..) Jeans is gonna use her real Polaroid too.

Just printed up new piano sheets to learn. Haven't been learning new songs for a while. I'm lazy.

Still haven't cleared out my clothes for the misison trip. Oh well, next time I guess :( Supposed to go to church to help them sort out the clothes but my dad says I'm going out too much and I should rest at home.

I slept on the couch yesterday :D Accidentally kicked the cat and she bit me. Oh well. I was sleeping in her spot after all. Hehe.

I'm hoping to do something productive during the holidays. So I will :)

Not sure what to post now, so I'm going to shut up. HAHAHA.

Bye bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...