Friday, August 31, 2012

Tag: This and That (2)

Hey there! :)

My fourth post today! Hehe.

This is going to be another tag :) This time by : True Beauty

Coke or Pepsi? 
-Coke. Yum yum. 

Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt? 
-Ice Cream! :D I love frozen yogurt, but I hardly ever eat it so.. Ice cream it is!

Clothes or Makeup? 
-Clothes. Because I wear clothes, but I don't wear makeup. HAHA.

Hairspray or Frizz Lotion? 

-Frizz lotion. My hair makes me look like a lion in the morning.

T.V or Book? 

-Books for life! I can live without shows but not without books.

Pool or Beach? Both?

-Umm..both! But I like the beach a little bit more because of the sand and sea <3 

Water or Soda?

-Water :) I'm not much of a soda drinker.

Sandals or Boots? 

-This is a tough one :( Boots, I guess. Quote: 'Cause boots are cool. Teehee. I like sandals too though.

Purse or Backpack?

-Backpack. Can hold so much more. 

Team Jacob or Team Edward? 

-Not a Twilight fan. Lol. Sorry. 

Wizards of Waverly Place or Hannah Montana? 

-Umm. I don't watch Disney channel anymore .___. 

Mall or Online Shopping? 

-I like both, but I have to say online shopping because there's a larger variety of fun things to buy :3

Tennis or Soccer? 

-Tennis :) I like soccer too. But tennis has always been my favorite.

MAC or Maybelline? 

-Don't use makeup but I do use Maybelline lipbalm when my lips are cracked so..Maybelline.



P.S. And yes, I'm a little of a tag addict. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...