Friday, August 31, 2012

Tag: This or That?


Hey there :) 
Second post today. 
Go Maine! LOL.
I found this tag by Ciara and thought, why not? Just do it. 
And no, I have no idea to change the font to my usual one :(
Oh well, only for this post. 

Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
-I would have to go with intelligent. Don't wanna be pretty but as dumb as a rock.


Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
-Ughh. Without washing hair I supposed. You can fix up damaged (dirty. VERY DIRTY) hair but ruined teeth? Eww. Dental hygiene please.

Be Rich or Famous?
-Rich? I guess. I don't care much for fame.
Tumblr_liik2krcqe1qhhdkbo1_500_large

Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
-I don't use makeup much (never) so I have to go with shoes, since I wear them everyday. HAHAHA.


Be able to sing or be able to dance?
-Sing. I actually like dancing like I'm inept. Hahaha.

Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
-Desert Island, at least there's trees and....fruits?

Maldives-beaches-luxury-best-2_large

 Have a Computer or a TV?
-Computer. I can always stream movies/shows online.

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
 -Stripes all the way. HAHA.


Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
-Mug. Definitely.
Tumblr_l8g55z9lkn1qaoe1oo1_500_large

Have a hug or a Kiss from someone you love?
-Hugs <3 All the way. Hahaha. Kiss from someone like a parent or a brother? icky.

Wear Converse or Stilettos?
-Converse of course.

A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?
-Tea. Chinese/Green tea :D My beloved alcohol.

Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
-Weird question but.. mermaid. I like the ocean. 

Pink nails or Blue nails
-I usually prefer rainbow colors or something like black and white..but since that option isn't available: Blue.
Tumblr_ljv4k7rway1qazvyjo1_500_large


Be kind or funny?
-Why can't I just be both? :P Hahaha. You don't have to be mean to be funny right?



Laugh or Smile?
-Wait, you mean other people don't smile when they laugh? :O Dang. Okay, laugh. And smile. Hehehe.

Have lots of money or lots of friends?
-Lots of true friends. Not just 'friend' Hahaha.

Wear Pearls or Beads?
-not really fond of either one but if I had to choose.. pearls.
Tumblr_lg497yvxnb1qgcys7o1_500_large


Hope you like this utterly weird and random post (: Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...