Saturday, September 29, 2012

20 Day Challenge: Eighteen

3 Letters To 3 Different People:

ONE:

To all my crazy beloved friends, who escaped from the mental hospital and befriended me, I just have to say how much I love you guys :) <in a heterosexual way of course!> I would have never discovered that oxygen is a drug (thanks Andrew) and that laughter can make me feel like the happiest person in the world. It's so much more fun, being crazy and silly with you guys, than being weird all by myself. I've always been a generally "serious" person, because I was always afraid that people would perceive me as a freak, but you showed me that it's alright to just chill and be myself ;) You inspire me to be a person who isn't afraid to have fun and not give a damn about what people think of me. Anyways, I want to let you know that it's alright to just be yourself and be the craziest, most idiotic person you are (deep down in your heart. HAHA) because I like you best that way :) Don't try to be someone you're not. Much much lovez from your banana friend.

TWO:

To all my hardworking, school friends, who stuck with me despite the fact I'm a banana, thank you so much for being there for me all these years :) Yes, you force me to sing during free periods/in between exams/whenever you can but I actually like it because I get drunk when I sing, when I get drunk, I get happy :) So yay! You've always thought of me as a serious girl who stands up to bullies and read books like crazy during reccss (and steal your food when you're not looking. Hehe) and I can assure you that THAT is exactly who I am. Thanks for encouraging me to study more and pay attention to the lesson instead of sleeping :P Really. So thank you <3

THREE:

To all the random people from church, school, tuition, weird places; thank you for making my day much better just by saying hi, smiling and stopping for a quick chat. :) I really don't know what I would do without you. So thanks :D

Two posts were posted earlier today just in case you missed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...