Wednesday, September 5, 2012

20 Day Challenge: Five

16 Things I do when I'm alone: 


  1. Clean up my piano chair, bookshelves, room. A little bit OCD sorry. hehe. 
  2. Dance (Oppa Gangnam style. LOL no. Just kidding) like an idiot and giggling like I just escaped from a mental hospital.
  3. Turn on some music and read :)
  4. Talk to myself. Which is weird, but I can't help it. 
  5. Tease the cat. Then run around screaming and jumping on couches in fear that she might actually catch me and MURDER me. 
  6. Watch crime shows and yell "HE'S THE KILLER!" at the screen when something exciting is happening.
  7. Cook eggs or mee. 
  8. Sing (scream) in the shower. And out of the shower. Hehe.
  9. Play the piano like a maniac.
  10. Go online. 
  11. Make craft.
  12. Write a story that makes no sense. 
  13. (Attempt) to paint something nice. But somehow it ends up looking like pssshhhisenes. 
  14. Sleep on the couch with a blanket. 
  15. Get high on Chinese tea and act drunk. 
  16. Study Greek mythology. 
And this is random. HAHAHA. I'm not sure, but I think most of it sounds a little psychopathic. Sorry. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...