Thursday, September 6, 2012

20 Day Challenge: Six

15 Things I Like To Do:


  1. Talk in a chipmunk voice. 
  2. Play the piano/guitar.
  3. Read. Read. Read.
  4. Watch crime shows & action flicks.
  5. Make polymer clay craft.
  6. Make weird string name stuff (which still doesn't have a name -_-)
  7. Make apothecary bottles umm...craft.
  8. Tease my cats. (and get punished for it.)
  9. Get high on Chinese tea. 
  10. Hang out with my friends :) I laffs you guys. Even the annoying ones.
  11. Take photos as memory keepsakes. 
  12. Write. On this blog. On scraps of paper. On people's hands. 
  13. Doodle random little squishes that make no sense.
  14. Smile :) Laugh. You know.
  15. Giggle, tickle, pickle, fly. Try to figure out the end of pi. (Okay, I cheated. I can't thing of anything else.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...