Saturday, September 29, 2012

20 Day Challenge: Twelve to Seventeen

9 Videos (Let's just change it to Youtubers because I have too many. HAHA) Youtubers I like:


  1. Ryan Higa (of course!)
  2. Chester See
  3. Kevjumba
  4. D-Trix
  5. Andy Lange
  6. Tiffany Alvord
  7. LetsMakeItUp1
  8. Victor Kim
  9. PaperPastels
8 Favorite Food (s): 
  1. Seaweed (with lemon. nom nom)
  2. BahKuah (if that's how you spell it.)
  3. Chocolate cake
  4. Spaghetti
  5. Chinese food (because I can't spell it. HAHA)
  6. Sushi
  7. Assam Fish with rice.
  8. Umm...yummy food? 
7 people/artists/both I don't like:



  1. Arrogant (!) people.
  2. Backstabbers.
  3. Gossipers.
  4. Extremely irritating people.
  5. People who stereotypes everyone by their race, group, religion, attitude, etc.
  6. That person who walked away without a single thought as to how I would feel about it.
  7. People who dig their noses with their fingers and then proceed to touch me. Eww man eww.
Six Things I Can't Live Without:
  1. Love
  2. Hope
  3. Dreams
  4. Craft
  5. Music
  6. Books
  7. Friends
  8. Family
5 Pictures Of Me When I Was Little(ish) : 
(I was 9/10 here)






4 Places I Want To Go To:
  1. Australia
  2. America
  3. Europe
  4. Hogwarts
Please read the earlier posts! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...