- “Don't think or judge, just listen.” -Sarah Dessen.
- “Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.” -Adolf Hitler.
- “You're lucky enough to be different, never change” -Taylor Swift
- “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” -William W.Purkey.
- “Confidence is seen, not heard.” -Kelly Clarkson.
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” -Bil Keane.
- “It’s ignorant to think you know everything about a person. There’s many different sides to everybodys personality and there’s just different colours to a personality.” -Kelly Clarkson.
- “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” -Marilyn Monroe.
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” -George Eliot.
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” -Theodore Roosevelt.
- “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” -Mother Teresa.
- “If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” -J.K. Rowling.
- “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.” -J.K. Rowling.
- “You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.” -Nicholas Sparks.
- “Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.” -Nicholas Sparks: A Walk To Remember.
- “We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.” -J.K. Rowling: Order Of The Phoenix.
- “You always have a choice. It's just that some people make the wrong one.” -Nicholas Sparks: The Guardian.
- “Wit beyond measure is a man's greatest treasure.” -J.K. Rowling.
- “It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.” -Nicholas Sparks.
If you look hard enough, you can probably see Adolf Hitler somewhere. :P Don't worry, it's just your eyes playing tricks on you. Teehee.