Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blogging, Browsers and Tv shows.





Hey there! :)

I haven't been blogging as frequently as I used to. Would it surprise you if I told you I was studying? Among other things. HAHA. I made some cookies (fake ones) to relieve stress. The more stressed out I get, the more I make craft. And buy things. Yeah, so besides studying, I'm listening to music, watching Psych re-runs, 9-gagging and eating a lot of chocolate.

I'm using Mozilla Firefox now. It's okay, but not really what I'm used to. Google Chrome crashed on me five times, so I got frustrated and and almost broke the mouse. So yeah, no more Google Chrome for me. Looking for a better browser now.

About tv shows, I find it strange that most people have never heard of Psych before. Maybe it's because they aren't tv addicts like I am it's only on Hypp (is that how you spell it? O.o) Tv and Astro. I solemnly declare the fact that I much prefer Criminal Minds to Gossip Girl. I don't know why but I get so irked at the umm..preppiness in the show. The actors/actresses are good, but I dislike the scandals, cheating, snotty attitudes.......you get my point. HAHA.

Other people are counting down to when PMR starts. I'm counting down to the days when I'll be finally released from this house arrest, study prison. I can't go anywhere nowadays -___- And it hurts my pride. HAHA. Nah, just kidding. It hurts my very being. I might be exaggerating a bit a LOT I mean. but restrictions and rules just make me all the more rebellious. I got that from my mama. HAHA. OKAY STOP. I don't know what's wrong with me this week. SLAP SLAP.

I should stop now. I don't even sound like myself anymore. Figuratively.

You know, metaphorically?

Bye. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...