Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Craft Stuff: So prettay :)

Hey there! :)

I've been adding things to my craft collection like crazy.
Look here:


Glue, which is weird, yet necessary. Hehe.


Not sure what these are..cute thingies?


Beads. #FOSHO.


66 strings. 


BEADS. Again.


More beads.


White glitter. 

Dark purple glitter.


Pink/purple glitter.




Light purple glitter.


Orangey pink glitter.


Beads up close :)




Beads.


Arranged everything again.

All the strings in one container.



Craft storage section.


Nothing much here.


Extra strings and brushes. 


Craft section from far.


My blog from my non-Apple/Samsung phone :)




Hehehe :) 

Yes, this is random. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...