Monday, September 24, 2012

If you don't like my words, don't listen. If you don't like my appearance, don't look. If you don't like my actions, turn your head; It's as simple as that. - Anonymous

I just love that quote.

Hey guys!

Church was alright yesterday. Went to fuXion with Megan as usual. I don't want to go to Sunday School nowadays, because they're practicing for VBS (which I'm not even going to be around for) and I'm not on duty for the next few weeks. Sides, I don't like going to fuXion late either. It's embarrassing. HAHA.

Practice was pretty fun too. Only I kept feeling like I'm on fire. Is it the weather or am I being paranoid?
Commander Kwang Yew asked us to find outfits that are "formal", so I decided to go with a sloppy-ish formal look.

Cute Avril Lavigne Clothing Style 2012




A tie's formal, but the rest is pretty basic. The kind of thing you'd wear casually or for dancing hip-hoppyly. (hoppyly? really.) Or if you were just a badass gangsta.

I'm going to wear a tank top with a tie, leggings, sunglasses (weird right? Haha. But cmdr said wear it if you have it, so I shall) and boots.

I'm terrified of stepping on people's feet with boots on. I'm not even sure if I can dance with boots. But it's a step up from high heels at any rate. I would fall flat on my face with heels -___- I need to find my tall boots O_o.

I'm almost done with my project. Only 5 more to go. Actually wanted to skip practice to work on it, but decided that dancing's more important.

A certain someone is bugging me to death about my fringe. No, I'm not copying my friends because they have long fringe too. Please la. Consider the fact that I do things because I LIKE doing it, not because "everyone else" is doing it. My fringe might be covering my eyes, but I'm most definitely not blind.



:)


Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
Love the books. 

What would you do if everything started falling apart?
-Fix it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...