Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Random Update: Maine 2.0

Hey there :) Second post today.

Just a random update.

Dad asked me to consider taking craft material to Holland and making and selling them there, since I'm going to have a lot of free time :) Well, why not? Most probably gonna do this.

Ordered a custom made sports shirt through Daniel or Matthew. I'm not exactly sure who O_o. Meg is making one too. Hehe.

K.D. asked me to make wedding decorations for RM50. I need the money, so I might as well give it a try :) I like making deco(s) too.

Here's the crazy thing. My Mum wants me to take piano lessons in Holland. Okay.. I guess I will, maybe O_o.

Some people may not understand my obsession with craft, but it's not just an obsession. It's something I would consider spending the rest of my life doing. Hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...