Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tag: Get To Know Me

Hey guys! :) My sixth (take or leave some) post today, I believe. So please check out the earlier ones :P

I know what you're thinking. A TAG? AGAIN? WHY MAINE WHY do you torture me endlessly with such silly useless tags? Hmm..well, because I CAN. Hehehe.

Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
-It depends. On WHICH guy it is. 

A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
-A not too short party dress. Poofy-ness me no like. 

Are diamonds a girl's best friend?
-I would say that every girl has her own opinion of what her best friend is. In my case, books or music. Definitely not diamonds, although it's pretty and all.

Is your hair up or down today?
-Umm... Not really down, but not exactly up?

Do you straighten your hair?
-Only on special occasions, or when I'm not too lazy. 

Favorite mascara?
-Ehh, I don't use mascara and all unless I really look like shit. HAHA. 

Do you get your nails done?
-Oh, no. 

Small or large purses?
-If you mean the wallet kind of purse, small because I feel awkward with large ones. If you mean BAGS, then the bigger the better :P

Jeans or sweats?
-To quote Aijean, Jeans are better than....sk....sweats. LOL.

Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
-I try not to. But when I have absolutely no other options, I would.

Do you text message a lot?
-Only when necessary. Hehe. 

Whats your favorite color?
-I like all (pretty) colors. I'm kinda weird that way. If I had to choose one, black. 

Heels or flats? 
-Flats. Or slippers. Heels are hell to walk on all day. 

Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? 
-I do that everyday. HAHAHA. 

Walmart or Target?
-I've never been to either one. LOL.

Do you think lip gloss is the best!?
-Not really. I cannot eat properly when I wear lipgloss (on the rare occasion that I do). I generally use lip balm only because I have dry lips. 

Do you own any big sunglasses?
-No, but I do have one (sort of) my specs' size! :D Clip on. HAHA.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
-45 minutes. Or so. If it's a school day. 

Do you like to wear dresses?
-Yeah, but I still feel squeamish in them.

In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? 
-Yeap. Unfortunately -.-


Do you like to hold hands? 
-With whom exactly? HAHAHA. Depends.

What do you notice when you first meet a guy? 
-His smile. Or hair. LOL. 

Do you like making eye contact? 
-With some people, no. But people I'm comfortable with, yes. 

Would you kill for chocolate? 
-In an extremely desperate situation, yes. If not, MAYBE ;)

On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? 
-Umm 6. Because I spend too much money and get aching shoulders. The positive part is getting to hang out with my friends and/or family :)

Do you yell a lot? 
-I yell at Ryan everyday because he's partially deaf. But if not, not really. 

Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? 
-We haz uniforms in school :P So no. 

Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? 
-Let's see. Over the years, I've tried out different styles and all, but only just to suit my personality. So no. I don't think so :) 

What makeup could you not live without? 
-Oh, I live perfectly fine without makeup now. So no biggie.

Do you fall in love easily?
-Definitely not. I'm cautious and I usually study the guy's behavior before I make the decision to like (not LOVE) him.

Do you have cramps? 
-Ugghh. Yeah. The fates of a girl.

Do you think you have the bestest friend ever? 
-I actually have a whole bunch of best friends everywhere, so umm..not sure what I should answer now. They're all amazing though :)

The end! :D 

And yes. Sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...