Thursday, October 18, 2012

Don't worry, be happy.

Hey there! :)

Sorry I haven't been blogging for a while now.

I couldn't think of anything to write about.

Anyways, I'm planning to go on a....not to say "diet" exactly, but it's a diet-y kind of thing.

No big deal.

I'm just trying to cut down on junk food (which I don't really eat, unless you count sweets and chocolate) , drink more juice,water and tea instead of Coke(-aine) and sodas, lessen the amount of food I eat (Bleugh) and eat more fruits, exercise. That's all.

It sounds ridiculously impossible to me, but I'm really trying to cut down on my unhealthy eating habits.

I'm not doing this for my body image. I'm doing this because I have a feeling that sometime later in life, I might regret stuffing myself to the brim with food that doesn't satisfy my craving to eat, but rather increases it. So yeah. It's awful, the more I try to lose weight, the more I crave food. Bleugh.

And yes yes, I'm probably going to come back from Holland fatter than I am now. So yes, I need to shed some pounds so I don't look like a hippo next year.

I'm back to reading books on Wattpad. After idk how many months of my email's inbox getting spammed to the max.

Might be going to GM this Saturday. Looking forward to the anniversary dinner on Sunday. There's gonna be shirts, boloties and all kinds of stuff on sale too. Plus a free ( I think) magazine :) I love Rangers. Oh and a trip to Melaka next week! Or I think it's next week. Maybe the week after? Or not. Looking forward to that :) I really hope that I CAN go though. Have to confirm with parents. I'll be leaving in 3 weeks or so. Haven't even got my passport made yet. Urgh.

My flight to Holland's gonna be an early morning flight. Which is weird since it's usually night flights. But nada, I don't mind. I'll be posting a lot of photos here while I'm there. My relatives are renovating their house so I have no idea what it looks like now :( Urgh. Oh well. I just hope they'll keep the sofa-bed.

I keep feeling like I'm forgetting something, but I just can't recall what it was. Oh well. Probably wasn't important.

I hope you understand that I'm not really in the mood to blog :)

Bye.



P.S. Ryan's insanity must be rubbing off on me -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...