Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Funny Conversations.

Hey there :)

Sorry for the emotional heartbreaking post (ehem. Lies) that I posted a few hours ago. I'm weird when I'm sick. Haha.

I just thought of a conversation I had with my Mum a few months ago. I don't know why, but I just did :P

Mum was talking about us kids growing up, getting married and having kids. 

Mum: Aiyoh, can't wait to be a grandmother. Faster go find husband can?
Me: Sure can, can. I'll look for him tomorrow and make babies as soon as I can.
Mum: Not so SOON.
Me: Why not? You want grandchildren or not? HAHAHA.
Mum: I want, but you don't get pregnant too early or I'll kill you.

What a wonderful Mum. And I was being sarcastic about finding someone and having a baby. I'm not THAT crazy. Yet.

So the moral of the story is, don't ask your kids for kids because they'll end up pregnant. Yes, even the guys.

LOL. Nonsense. Just kidding :P

I'm still pretty sick. Can you overdose on Panadol? I think so.. Eating two isn't too much is it? O_o. Now I'm getting paranoid. HAHA. Oh well.

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...