Saturday, October 6, 2012

Midnight :O

Hey there! :)

So a quick update before I turn in for the night. I keep shoo-ing Mixy away from the computer because she pulls on the mouse (computer mouse) and disables the cursor, which drives me absolutely mental. I can't sleep because I took a bath an hour ago, and I'm too awake now -__- Bleugh. Can't wait for PMR to be over, so I can snap out of my "serious" attitude, which only happens every major exam and/or bad mood. HAHA. And PLAY A PRANK on someone. I can't remember how long it's been since I last pulled a prank on someone. Any volunteers to face the challenge/torture? :P

Some friends at school today were talking about taking their shirts off and running around screaming like insane people after PMR. guys, of course. Psshh.

Have to go to church (or somewhere else) for a photo shoot for the GMA which is for the Rangers anniversary and so forth. Just hoping I don't have to wake up early.

Been asking mum to repair my old digital watch for days. Oh papayes. I miss that watch and I NEED it for my exams as well as Sunday, to keep track of time. My precious has been with me for 3 years and I love it more than my umm..sweets.

That's all for now :) Eyes getting droopy and red. Hahaha.




Forgot to mention that this Sunday, I'm going all out for the faux side-shaved hair and very unlike me look. HAHA. Bad example for a GMA holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...