Friday, October 26, 2012

Off to bed? Not just yet.

Hey there! :)

So it's almost 4am, and I'm not tired. Gummy, I ain't even in bed. Everyone's asleep, so yeah :( Leaves me alone, with the cat. In the dark.

Why am I awake?

Initiating mission to stay up till sunrise.

And yeah, it's crazy :)

I've been watching re-runs of NCIS, youtube videos and listening to music, practically all night long.

Don't get me wrong, I really want to go to sleep, but my mind is too wide awake for that -___-

I'll probably be sleeping in the afternoon, till night. Haha. Fun.

I was thinking about doing this yesterday, but I fell asleep. Hehe.

Geoinks, okay, I can't breathe properly. I've been using an inhaler, eating mints and doing everything I can to breathe. As a result, I'm not sleepy because the mint is too strong and keeps me awake. Haha. Who knew that breathing itself can be such a chore? :( I miss my oxygen.

Dad suggested a bar-bee-queee for you know, my good-riddance-to-you-make-sure-you-don't-come-back-till-after-new-year farewell party. HAHAHA. Not really a party, just a small gathering of some of my closest friends :) And yes, you're invited if you're one of them, I'm just too lazy to ask you online. I believe I've said before that I don't like distractions, although I'm a distraction in itself. Hahaha.

I don't think my friends can come to the airport to see me off. One: I doubt they can wake up early in the morning. Two: It's the airport. Three: I just needed an extra reason to sound cool. HAHA. Number two does make sense! Read it properly :P

Enjoy the little things, for a change :) -Literally.


Good news is I'm getting better! :D I can feel it in my bones. Maybe I should stop drugging myself with painkillers. Haha, just kidding. I haven't taken any since yesterday.

You know how people are always going on about "making your dreams a reality, no matter what" ? What if, "no matter what" is too much to handle? Psshh. Sometimes, some dreams, you just got to let it go, no matter how good it was, because it just isn't right for you.

I learned that a long time ago. Sometimes, what you want isn't what you need. And yeah, you just gotta let it go.




Oh P.S. Do you guys know Rue's Whistle Song from the Hunger Games? :) It's really nice. I'm trying to learn it on the piano.

P.P.S. Mission acomplished :) Noted at 6.45am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...