Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Yucks, Maine, you're sick. Go away.

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been blogging for a while. I woke up really sick, and now I've been sleeping on the floor all day. Didn't have breakfast and lunch, because I passed out :( But on the bright side, that was the best sleep I've ever had. I wish I wasn't a light sleeper, or I'll be sleeping like that everyday.

How sick am I? Hmm. Let's just say, I feel like crawling in a nice comfy hole and staying there for the rest of my illness. And yes, it's pretty contagious. So don't come near me. Haha. I'll probably be sick for a few days, hopefully I'll get well before the Melaka trip, or everyone is going to come down in fever.

This fever is making me delirious, so I'm going to tell you the truth about some things that I need to confess.


  1. I don't really like chatting on Facebook, Wattpad or anywhere with people unless I'm in a chatty mood. Sorry. But I have things to do, and sometimes chatting with people distracts me. Unless it's certain people that I love too much to ignore.
  2. I like to cut up fruits when I'm bored. Don't know why, so don't ask. 
  3. I really don't like it when I get compared with other people, as in the whole "Why can't you be more like that teddy bear? It's so soft, and fluffy and cute and you're just a measly, whiny human." sense. 
  4. I'm skeptical about dying my hair, but I want to do it, so I shall.
  5. I hate technology sometimes. 
  6. I know what I want to become when I leave school, but the problem is I'm not sure which field I like more: Pschology, Literature, Music, Writing. I also thought of being a lawyer, but mehh. Doctor is a no of course. Can't stand the sight of blood.
  7. My brother can be a pain in the ass, sometimes I wish I could tranquilize him, but nein.
Yeah, good night. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...