Sunday, November 11, 2012

One might declare this to be pointless.


Hey guys :)

Will blog about today tomorrow. (What?) Too tired and far too busy to ramble today. One more day to go before leaving. Yay :)

Oh wait, I meet this guy, Roland (?) today. He said "Hey, I'm Roland, nice to meet you." And I said "Huh?" Smooth Maine. Smooth. -____- It was an icebreaker though :)

Here's some long overdue photos that I should have posted earlier, but didn't.


National Anniversary RR dinner :) Black specs team for win.


Cheryl's hair is so red. I'm jelly -___-


VBS stalls. 




I painted the Paprika and orange and yellow plates :D





Looks so empty, doesn't it? It'd be pretty full when I come back. 


For sale! 
Just kidding. 
HAHA. 
Books are probably the last things I would sell. My beloved darlings.<3 
But still, wink wink. ;) 
If you want it, don't hesitate to ask. 







I should have posted the other 25 books, but they're drying at the moment and I don't have all the "real" books either. Oh well. 

Till next time, amigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...