Friday, November 2, 2012

Till next time :)


Hey there! :)

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately, but I haven't had the mood to go online. So I'm taking a short hiatus from the Internet :) And it's a good thing, trust me.

I have a lot of things to do before I leave and I'm helping out with the VBS preparations as well (although I'm not even coming for VBS this year -____-) It's really fun though, trust me. Painting and drawing are not my forte but I will assure you that I'm doing my best to at least not mess up too badly. HAHA. Yes I'm that bad at it.

Some people are saying "Why la don't come online all, so antisocial, blah blah." Not coming online doesn't mean I'm antisocial, it means that I have enough self-control over myself not to obsessively hog the computer all day :P

Haha, gotta sleep. Long day ahead tomorrow :)

Lovez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...