Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy (Almost) New Year :)

Who made you king of anything? -Sara Bareilles.
Hey guys! :)

So how are you feeling on this last day of the year?

I'm going to miss 2012, this was a fun year :)

It seems to me that every year, you learn something new about yourself and life. It be good or bad, it's still exciting to learn new things and experience crazy things.

Anyway, I'm turning 16 in around 22 days :) Not sure how I feel about that. I've always had a love/hate relationship with the fact that once a new year comes around, I'm immediately older than all my other friends.
I want to get  a motorcycle license but parents say nein :( Too dangerous. HAHA. Oh well, I'll drive a taxi then.

I'm pretty excited about going back to school. But that WILL change soon. HAHA.
Oh potatoes, why must school be so early in the morning? -___-

Well then, till next time :)

Read yesterday's post, if you haven't seen it yet :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...