Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Almost Christmas :)

Hey there! :)

So...MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS :D It's still Christmas Eve here, but for those of you back in Malaysia, it's already Christmas, so Merry Berry Cherry Coconut Christmas (whoops, forgot the banana).

I'll be coming back to Malaysia in 2-3 days :)

Malaysian food, I've missed you so.

I will miss a lot of things there though, Charlene for example. HAHAHA. My aunt, uncle, the fatty cats- And I thought MY cat was fat, the cosy bed, free aircond and Dutch-y food. Hehehe.

We've been having a Lord Of The Rings marathon, tonight's the last one- The Return Of The King. So excited! :D I love Smeagol, I think he's one of the most fascinating characters in the story. Sigh :3 I like imitating his voice too, it scares the jeebers out of everyone when I go "My preciouuusss" in the middle of the movie.

One thing I cannot understand is why people like comparing Lord Of The Rings to Harry Potter. I mean, the only similarities between these movies is they're both based on books, they both have wizards in it, and stories consists of friendship and sacrifices. Which is COMPLETELY normal. HP doesn't have Elvish language, Orks and etc and LOTR doesn't have (Hoggity-Wartily) Hogwarts and You-Know-Who.

So yeah, don't compare it, or I'll chuck your head in the woods. Hehe :3

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...