Monday, December 17, 2012

Things change and they keep changing.

Hey there! :)

I haven't done a post like this for a while now. Here goes :)

So, I'll be 16 next month. I feel nostalgic nowadays. I don't want to grow up, but I'm don't want to stay small forever either. Has it occurred to you that the year is coming to an end? I quite like 2012, this is/was the year where everything exciting happened and impacted my life in some huge way.

I received a early Sweet Sixteen birthday present/s yesterday :) I won't tell you what it is yet, but I will post some photos of it when I get the chance.  It's funny how my interests change when I get older. And the way I think, my beliefs and my personality as well.

Ever since I got to Amsterdam, I don't go crazy all the time which I love doing back home. I have the responsibility of acting mature and being all grown-up and serious because I have to set a good example for Charlene. What about Ian, you ask? Don't I have to set a good example for him as well? Well I should, but he's already seen me insane enough to go to a mental hospital so he thinks I'm a gone case. HAHAHA. I do go crazy sometimes, I can't help it but just not as crazy as I'd like to be. And teaching her to pull pranks and jokes? That's hardly harmful, is it? I like to think it helps her develop a sense of humor :)

I was a serious child, I have to admit. Fairly crazy till I was 11, that's when I started seeing the world from a different approach and it scared me. I don't like things changing. I don't like it when it turns out that the people I thought I knew, I didn't know anything about them at all. And that scares me. But it's a fact I have to accept, things never remain the same, even if you want it to. So the best thing to do is calmly accept it and move on. Now I'm 15 years, 11 months and I-don't-know-how-many-days old. And I'm back to square one, just as immature and childish as ever.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"
I'll either find a way, or make one.

I may not like changes, but I try my best to accept it. Which is hard, but what else can I do?

Went for a walk in Amsterdamse Bos, it was good :) 

Pancake House was nice and cosy, but I didn't eat any pancakes. HAHAHA. 

I talk about change a lot. Maybe it's because I'm still learning how to handle it. LOL.

Oh well, till next time? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...