Monday, December 17, 2012

Winter loves :)

Hey guys! :)


This is the fireplace :)


AC asked me to test her french manicure nail polish. I'd say it looks pretty good :)

This is what happens when you let your sister (Charlene, if you must ask :P I'm officially her non-official sister) go on a rampage with your nails. 
The blue nail is smudged. HAHA My bad O_o.

I feed some deers :D



I'm letting it lick the cup here, but when I fed him with my hand, he slobbered all over it. Yucky and it felt ticklish, but it's so cute :3 Eikks. 


I've never been a ham fan (ham fan? What?) But this was really delicious.

Here's the presents that I got for next year's birthday and Christmas :)
 A little early, I know, but yeah.


Makeup pallette. 


It looks like a letter .




And it has a mirror too :P

I've never been one for makeup but I don't mind experimenting a bit.

I've been resistant to makeup for 15 years, so why not now? 

Don't worry, I'm keeping it simple :)


Knitting needles and yarn. AC gave it to me as a joke saying "Now you can knit your clothes in the winter instead of buying them and save a ton of money" HAHA. 


Bangles, they jingle all the way.


Purse and bag :D



Brush and bronzer, she says. I have no idea how to use this O__o.




But it's so pretty omg.


Eyeliner pencils, black and brown. Estee Lauder brand. 



Mascara. 


Lipstick, which I'm not really sure about using..




Scarves :)











Seashells from the beach. 


My favorite potato chips. 


Ian's favorite sausages. 


For Joanne. Woots.

A little bit more stuff. HAHA.


£3 for one. Not bad.







I needed a brush. 

HAHA. 

I saw a tutorial on Youtube on how to make fake scars, freaking awesome. HAHA.


AA bought this for me :)




Rose-gold ribbon.







Red :D

Ryan chattering some nonsense in the chatbox. 

He wanted to Skype call. LOL. What la he. 




Till next time :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my God. Ryan Nitrate is your BROTHER? WAT. My life is a lie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA. I didn't know you know my brother D: LOL WHHHATTT.

      Delete
    2. Met him in camp, haha. I didn't even know you guys were related - DON'T EVEN LOOK ALIKE. AMAGARRRD.

      Delete
    3. HAHA THAT'S WHAT EVERYBODY SAYS :O He must be adopted. HAHAHAHA.

      Delete

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...