Monday, January 21, 2013

Birthday Wishes :)

Hey guys! :)

So I turned 16 today and yeah, so far it's been good :) I don't feel any different though. HAHA. Thank you so much to everyone who took time to wish me on Facebook :) And people who wished me in person,  I know Facebook reminded you, so thank you Facebook :D and you guys. LOL.

How did I celebrate it? By having the most normal day possible ;D Y I NO CELEBRATE? Because really la, I don't much feel like standing in front of a bunch of people and being in that awkward situation where I'm at the center of attention. It doesn't appeal to me :P Give me a few close friends, some Chinese tea, snacks and a movie marathon and I'm satisfied :)

I went to school earlier today, because I had trouble sleeping properly last night. Woke up every few hours because I was afraid I wouldn't wake up on time for school O__o. It's an important day to go to school, new classmates and if I'm not in school, someone might steal my seat. Lol, no joke, drama drama.

Some people wished me a Happy Birthday from here and there, said thank you and smiled :) Physical Education was the first two periods of the day. Teacher made us stretch (which was quite fun), and then we had to run 6 laps around the basketball court. Turns out I'm not the only one who doesn't like running Hehe. All the girls were complaining "Pain here, pain there, pain everywhere." I was laughing at them until someone tried to kill me with water. HAHA. You ah. Sat down and chatted with Mee En, Daiyana, Man Shuen and Sin Yee. I'm tired of people asking me if I'm drunk because I smile/laugh too much :P

Ermm, first day with new people and the class is already noisy. Not table-smashing, head-banging noisy, more of a chitter-chatter noisy. Not bad la. New classmates are mostly okay, most of them stick to their own gang la :P Mee En is finally in our class :D And remember the person I said I thought was joking about coming to my class? Ah, he wasn't kidding. HAHA. He'd probably give the teachers a headache. LOL. Glad to have him around though. I was so sleepy, oh potatoes :(

Recess time: Yi Wen kept asking me why I've been so happy and excited since the beginning of the year. "You used to be so serious la, good girl. Now like mental case only." HAHAHA. Omg, don't tell me I've finally snapped and gone mad >.< But of course, her asking me that only made me more delirious. Even the others agreed with her. Traitors :'(

Civic was a free period, as usual. The substitute teacher joked and talked life facts with us :) He's very funny, but he can be really strict with rude students (not saying I'm one. HAHA). Went to the next class for Moral, teacher gave us some sample SPM questions to do, and I groaned in frustration. I miss the simple objective questions :( Watermelon ah, that fella decided to re-establish the old tradition we had in tuition of scrawling on each other with pens. What's more he used MY pen to scrawl on my hand D: Meanie.

Add Maths teacher didn't come (WHY, when I've actually done my homework) so we went back 1/2 hour earlier! :D I expected to wait for my Dad for the next 40 minutes, but he came early to buy something from a shop, so I went back earlier :D Miracle.

I'm thinking about buying a new phone, despite my bad luck with all my previous ones, but well, you know, 4th time's the charm? And when I say BUY a new phone, I mean I'm paying for half of it myself. I would pay for it on my own if I could, but I'm a student and flat out broke :P

Wake-over this weekend, can't wait for it :) But I'm not sure if I should stay for the night or leave when it's night :( We shall see :)

Till next time! :D



P.S. Thanks Deer for the phone recommendations! :D And thanks to Aijean for recommending the Deer. HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...