Saturday, January 19, 2013

Live every moment, love every day, cause before you know it, precious time slips away.

Hey guys!

Just wanted to show you some random photos :)


A much appreciated Christmas present :)

Coin collection:









This isn't even all of it. Lol. 

It never fails to amaze me, that the sizes of the coins back then, were so big, you probably had to carry it in a huge pouch instead of a mini sized wallet. HAHA. 

Anyway, I'm looking forward to church tomorrow :) It's always the most eventful day of the week. 

Also can't wait for Monday, I can't wait to meet my new classmates; I have no idea who most of them are. Only Mei Een la. HAHA. I'm probably going to change my place again. Most likely I'll sit in front of Azlina :) Can't sit behind, keep getting distracted by people who walk past my class. HAHA. 

I'll be turning 16 on Monday too. Not feeling particularly excited about it though. Haha. 

I'm glad that life is so much more enjoyable this year though :) Different, but still, peaceful in a sense.

A little tired and overwhelmed by Add Maths homework, sorry. 

Well, till next time. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...