Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Miniature Food, Real Food and well, Food! :D

Hey guys! :)

Went for lunch at Uncle Ronald's house today. Ended up staying for about 4 hours or so :O The food was delicious, is it no wonder I'm getting fatter everyday? HAHA. Auntie Ree Shih's lychee jelly is addictive. I'm not really fond of jelly, but fruit jelly, it just makes me go




YESSSHHH.

You'd understand if you've tried it before :)

We watched "I not Stupid". I seriously love that show, it's hilarious.

The adults were talking about Facebook, and how they can keep track of what we (kids/teens/young adults) do by checking our profile. Jeremy said "That's why we should not post EVERYTHING on Facebook." So kids, remember, your parents are watching you -___-

And I made a few more craft pieces last night. I was exhausted after the dinner, but I couldn't sleep without making something.


The vegetable part :D


The cheese and patty :)

And tada! Here's the burger I said I would try to make :D






I'm pretty proud of this one, since it's my first attempt at making it :D

But I'm not done yet.


In process of making...






The Subway sandwich! :D 

Okay, this one turned out a little belgh :( You can see it's a little dirty here and there. I'm sorry, but I was tired and I had to finish it before it dried. HAHA. You can see the crack marks on the bread, but that probably made it look more realistic if anything.

Yeah, I'm on a roll. I still have plenty of homework I haven't done yet :S Oh well, NEXT WEEK. HAHA. 

For those of you who're still in secondary (high) school, have you thought about what field/job you want to go into/have when you graduate? I think the problem relating to this is not that students "don't know" what they want to be in life, it's more related to the fact that there's so many options available, it's difficult for us to choose just one and be satisfied with it for the rest of our lives. 

There's more options out there then just being a lawyer, doctor or teacher. And everyone has their own talents and skill set. Take me for example (no talent, no skill, yet..), I have a fondness for art, craft, designing, media, computer science, English literature, law, criminology, languages, music, philosophy, chemistry and psychology. (And yes, this is a reference for future me). How am I to choose JUST one? I like them all equally. It's like trying to choose between my favorite brand of chocolate -__- 

I'd like to think that as I grow older, I'll understand myself more and be able to decide what I want to be in the future, but I think that's highly unlikely. It seems to me that as I get older, I get more confused about where I'm heading in life. Well, let God be my guide :)

I'm currently reading Bound By Honor by Gary and Greg Smalley. It's a book for adults on how to maintain a healthy relationship with their teenagers. And I anticipate, you 'll be wondering why am I reading it, when I don't have a teen and when I AM a teen. I'm wondering about that myself. HAHA. I don't know, I guess I just like to see what it's like from an adult's perspective when they have a rebellious or hard to understand teen (i.e. me) 

Don't be fooled by my innocent looks. HAHA. I can be extremely difficult when I want to be. 

Anyway, I'll be off to read a story now :) Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...