Thursday, April 25, 2013

Short Post: Reading, Writing & Update.

 Hey there!

Had a good time in school today. The science exhibitions were fascinating. I liked the chemistry one more though :P Saw dissected animals; frogs, mouse, rabbit and fish. Thank God I don't take Biology *wipes sweat from brow* Laughed so much during Sejarah, I could hardly write properly. A lot of fun stuff happened too :) It was a good day.

I have a ton of e-books on my phone now! :D YES! And they're all free, thank goodness. I love Goodreads for recommending so many awesome books to me. I'll be starting a new blog soon; for Reading, Writing & Me. I haven't started on it yet, but I will..eventually :) It'll have reviews about books, books I want to read, authors, poetry and just about everything to do with reading and writing. One might like it if one were into reading books <3 or writing. Warning: Some posts may contain spoilers, so be careful when you're reading it. Don't want anyone stumbling across any spoilers and killing me for it :P HAHA. Please note: For the reviews, what I write is based on my OWN opinion, not general public. So if you happen to disagree about what I say, don't give me hell for it. Everyone has their own opinions about every single book. It's not possible for 100% of the readers to love a book completely. As long as it's not offensive, constructive criticism is necessary as any experienced author/writer knows.

Will announce it when I finish editing/designing/creating it. :)

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something , I'd really appreciate it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...